Willingboro Heating Techs: Benefits of Getting Your Furnace Replaced
Posted on January 16, 2014 by admin in Heating
More Heat, More Efficiency With a New Furnace
If your furnace is working sufficiently enough to keep you and your family warm this winter, then you may not be thinking about changing a single thing. But, how do you really know if it’s working efficiently?
Older furnaces don’t moisturize the air in your home making it seem dirtier than normal, and they also run longer and harder only to produce the same amount of heat. This, in turn, results in you paying more money in energy bills, which we know you don’t want. If this sounds like the situation you have going on in your home, then we hate to break it to you, but your furnace is not as efficient as you might think.
Benefits of Replacing Your Furnace
- Less noise: Newer models on the market today are a lot quieter than the one you probably have in your home now.
- Spend less money on repairs: Older furnaces are bound to break down a lot, which means you pay extra in repair costs. Replacing your furnace will eliminate the need for constant repairs, saving you money in the long run.
- Lower energy bills: The older your unit gets, the least cost-efficient it gets for you. Newer furnaces will give you way more for your money.
- Two-stage heating: These advanced models are designed to work like two separate units, maintaining more consistent comfort levels throughout your home.
- Faster and more efficient: Don’t settle for lackluster heat in your home.
- Programmable thermostats: When you and your family leave early in the morning, it’s silly to waste money heating your home, right? Well, with programmable thermostats you can fix that problem. If you want certain rooms to be heated all day and others to only be heated during the times it’s occupied, just set it on your thermostat. Save money, and have maximum comfort with this feature, only available with newer models.
If you think it’s time you upgraded your furnace, we want to be the ones to help. Raynor Services will give you a free proposal on home heating system replacements and installation, and will perform the job on the spot with your approval. Call us today so you can enjoy increased comfort all winter long!