Replace and Install Outlets and More in New Jersey
For years, the electricians with Raynor Electric have been replacing and installing outlets, switches and dimmers in Southern New Jersey. You don’t need to look any further if you need these types of services. We can help lessen the chances of dried out or rotten wires causing a fire, and we can install new wiring to handle the demands placed on your electrical system by new appliances.
Switch, Outlet and Dimmer Replacement and Installation Services in Southern New Jersey
No matter what types of switch, outlet and dimmer replacement and installation services in Southern New Jersey that you need, we can handle them. You won’t need to break the bank, because we can do this work very affordably. For instance, we can install a floor outlet underneath your wood floors so you won’t have to worry about tripping over an extension cord. We can install your new home entertainment system or appliances so you can make sure they are wired correctly and won’t keep tripping your breakers.
Signs Your Switch Plates and Outlets Need to be Replaced in Southern New Jersey
You need to seriously think of replacing you old outlets or switch plates if you notice any of the following:
- You have missing, cracked or broken cover plates.
- The outlet is warm or hot to the touch.
- You have a teardrop-shaped outlet.
The trained electricians with Raynor Electric can take care of your needs safely and quickly, and we will ensure that your home’s system is in compliance with local electrical codes.
Increasing the Safety of Your Electrical Outlets in Southern New Jersey
If you have children at home, one of the things you can do to make sure they are as safe as possible is to switch our your electrical outlets. By following these effective and easy steps, you can help protect them from being shocked or electrocuted. These steps are:
- Cover empty electrical outlets – Sometimes, curious children try to stick something in an outlet that they shouldn’t. Of course, this can result in an electrical shock. You can easily childproof your outlets by covering them with plastic placeholders, which you can easily remove when you need to use the outlet.
- Call Raynor Electric to have an electrician inspect your outlets – This is especially the case if your home is older. Have your electrical panel wiring upgraded, as well as your outlets, to increase the safety of your home.
- Secure all electrical cords – Make sure children cannot reach your cords. Sometimes, a small child will see an electrical cord as a plaything, or even something to chew on. You can use cord keepers to stow excess slack.
Call Raynor Electric if you want more information regarding how to make your home safer, or to set up an appointment for switch, outlet and dimmer service in Southern New Jersey.