Rewiring Service in Cherry Hill
The wires in your home, like anything, tend to get worn down over time by over-extensive use. If that happens, your lighting and appliances will lose power or break before their expected lifespan is over. These electrical damages aren’t just frustrating and expensive…put can pose serious danger to your home! Having poor insulation on your wiring is a safety hazard, and shoddy wiring is one of the most common causes of electrical fires. Over 40,000 electrical fires are reported in the U.S. every year, and 30% of those can be traced back to worn out wiring! But don’t worry, because rewiring service can help.
Raynor Electric offers whole-home inspection and rewiring service at reasonable prices, and our service can’t be beat. Our licensed and certified electricians are always background checked, highly skilled, and concerned with your satisfaction and safety above all else. So if your home needs rewiring, there’s no reason not to call!
How can you tell if your home needs to be rewired? Look for the following:
The 5 Signs Your Home Needs Rewiring
- Wiring is Aluminum– Aluminum wiring is outdated, yet many homeowners still have these hazardous connections. Switching to copper connections can dramatically reduce your risk of electrical fires.
- Outlets are Discolored– When excess electricity is not properly grounded, it can surge into the place covers and cause charring. If you see this, turn off the circuit immediately and call COMPANY NAME for help.
- Your Home is 50+ Years Old– Electrical fires are far more likely in older homes. This is because the wiring may be outdated and not built to handle modern appliances. When was the last time you had your electrical system updated?
- Frequent Power Surges/Trips- If your electrical panel keeps tripping the current whenever too many people are using appliances at once, then your wires are not managing the load of your appliances! Don’t risk losing power again, just call.
- Burning Smells– If a faint burning smell persists over time, you probably need to take a look at your electricity before anything else. Electrical malfunctions can create a smoky smell even when there’s no open flame.
Do you notice any of the warning signs above? Don’t wait for disaster to strike. Call Raynor Electric for a full electrical inspection and rewiring service today.