For an Added Sense of Ambiance in Your Home, Install Recessed Lighting
A customer called us saying he wanted our help because he didn’t feel comfortable doing installing recessed lighting himself. He had a fluorescent light fixture recessed above a dropped ceiling that his friend had put in many years ago. It wasn’t working anymore and he wanted to replace it with a more modern fixture.
Have you ever considered recessed lighting? If you are looking for a way to add some pizzazz to a certain room in your home, or you just want a change, these types of lighting fixtures are a great option.
Benefits of Recessed Lighting
- You can design the trim ( thevisible portion of the light casing) almost any way you want for the space you’re putting it in.
- Because recessed lighting is installed against a flat surface, you won’t have any fixtures hanging down getting in the way.
- Recessed lighting is normally very energy efficient and they run on a lower voltage than other lighting choices.
- They can be installed anywhere in the home with a flat surface and electrical access – slopes or vaulted ceilings, walls, under stairways, porches, and patios
- Having recessed lighting in a room gives in a more ambient feeling. If you have a specific piece of artwork or architectural aspect in your home or business you want to showcase, these types of light are great for that as well.
If you are interested in learning more about how recessed lighting can improve your home, call Raynor Services today!