Before Hiring a Medford Electrician, Ask These 5 Questions!
At Raynor Electric, we believe your home’s electricity deserves nothing but the best, but unfortunately there are a few scam electrical services who’ll try to get more money for lower quality work. Worse, you may end up with electrical work that leaves your home’s electrical fixtures worse for wear. You need an honest, hard-working Medford electrician that will back up promises with high-quality work, fair prices, and personable customer service.
You can take comfort knowing a service company like Raynor Electric will only enlist fully-trained and licensed electricians who are skilled in tackling whatever electrical work you need done, including installation, repair, replacement, and even home safety inspections. Better yet, we’re here to help you avoid the scams by asking all the right questions!
What Should You Ask Before Hiring a Medford Electrician?
The quality of electricity in your home can have an impact on mood and overall safety. If you want to land the perfect electrician, here are 5 essential questions to ask before hiring:
- “How Many Years of Experience Do You Have?” Asking this question will ensure the electrician has enough experience in the field to handle even the toughest situations. A more experienced electrician has probably seen it all and done it all in terms of electric work, which helps them remain calm when work gets tough.
- “Are You Licensed?” Under no circumstance should you hire a technician who isn’t licensed. While a handyman may be able to provide electrical service, it’s better to stick with the licensed pros to ensure stronger work and technical precision.
- “Do You Offer Warranties?” A professional Medford electrician will always offer warranty options. This question is an absolute must if you expect to have the costs of labor and production covered to some degree. Avoid any service company who will shy away from this question.
- “What is Included in Your Estimates?” You need to know the extent you’ll be paying for service. Be sure to ask about incidentals including dry wall repairs impact by electrical work. Be wary of services claiming to offer free estimates as this may simply be a ploy to buy into their service.
- “May You Provide References?” An electrician with a good resume boasting plenty of references from past employers is the way to go. You may also feel inclined to do online research for customer reviews.
Contact Raynor Electric today if you need a Medford electrician who can provide you with the best electrical service!