A heating system installation could be the most essential part of your fall, more than any pumpkin pie or apple cider. The outdoor temperatures are on their way down, and if you do not have a reliable heating system in your home to withstand it all, you may find yourself piling under layers of sweaters and blankets just to stay warm. However, even as the need for warmth this time of year begins to intensify, you need to make sure you install the right heating system in your home. The only thing worse than having no heat in your home is spending tons of money on a system that can’t even work properly. Homeowners make this mistake every year and you need to make sure to not fall into a similar mindset. Show consideration before you install, and you’ll have a much better chance of landing a heating system keeping everyone in your household comfortable.
Calling for Raynor for High-Quality Heating Service Installation
The next time you find yourself in a jam over your heating system installation options, allow the team at Raynor Electric to help. At this time of year, we don’t want to see you stuck in the cold either. Our team will be more than willing to consult with you before you make a purchase and ensure you don’t wind up making an ill-advised purchase ever again. After all, when you consider home heating accounts for over 48% of your home energy budget, you cannot afford to make the wrong choice. Our service will help you avoid increased spending on heating repair and work to improve energy efficiency. Once you make a choice, we can install it in your home quickly so you are not going a single day without heat. When it’s all set and done, you will have a heating making your life easier. It’s amazing what the right heating system can do in keeping you at better peace of mind.
What Type of Heating System is Perfect for You?
When you search on the market for heating systems, you will have several different systems at your selection. If you are confused on what each system features and how they are different, here is an overview of the 3 systems you will commonly see:
- Furnaces: This is the most common type of heating system, available in many sizes and styles. The two main fuel types for furnaces are gas and electricity. Gas furnaces in particular now boast a level of efficiency higher than ever before, with an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rate of up to 98.5%. This is mainly due to the fact that they feature a second heat exchanger and sealed combustion. They also operate much quieter than older furnace models, so you have heating that won’t cause a ruckus.
- Heat Pumps: This type is unique in the sense that it uses a lower amount of energy to produce heat, instead opting to absorb heat from the ground or air before dropping it in your home. They will also reverse that process during the summer and work as an air conditioner, meaning you will save so much more on installation service. Since they rely less on fuel, heat pumps are well known for being environmentally friendly and reducing your carbon footprint. They do, however, have a much higher installation cost compared to furnaces.
- Ductless Systems: While heat pumps force heated and cooled air through ducts, a ductless system delivers air directly to a specific zone. This will give you greater control over the climate in your home, allowing heat to go to the rooms in your home needing it the most. It also ensures you are not wasting energy on areas of the home where heat isn’t as needed. Plus, since they lack ducts that would otherwise build up with dust and other allergens, they will preserve indoor air quality.
Other Heating System Installation Considerations
In addition to the type of heating system to install, you may also want to consider any these factor that could potential influence your decision:
- AFUE Rating: The AFUE rating measures how efficiently your heating system utilizes its fuel. You certainly don’t want to risk high costs on energy bills, so it’s all the better if you find a heating system with a higher AFUE rating.
- Maintenance Schedule: How often will you need to seek a furnace tune-up? How much effort will go into maintaining that heat pump? You need to beware of how much a heating system will cost you on maintenance before you finalize your purchase. The maintenance on your end may be too much to even warrant installation.
- Customer Reviews: When in doubt, seek a second opinion. With the Internet at your disposal, you can look up customer reviews on different brands of heating systems so you know which ones to avoid.
Don’t Be Cold To The Idea Of A Heating System Installation – Schedule One Today And Enjoy This Fall Warm And Safe
Contact Raynor Electric today if you want to avoid getting stuck in the cold this fall with our high-quality heating system installation!