Figuring out whether or not to clean your ducts can be a tough decision to make. While you might think that the answer should be simple, you might just need more information to answer the questions that you are having. Thankfully, Raynor Electric is here to provide you with all of the information you need to know about heating duct cleaning.
Gloucester City Duck Cleaning
If you are wondering if your ducks need to be regularly cleaned, the short is answer is yes. Of course, every home situation is different, but more often than not, it duct cleaning is a vital process that must be performed every so often.
There are many contaminants that can get into your ducts and cause them to clog, including dirt, debris, mold, pollen and other bacteria. As it turns out, if they are in your ducts, there is a pretty strong chance that the pollutants are roaming around in the air of your home, as well. The last thing you want is your family being exposed to dangerous pollutants.
Gloucester City Duct Cleaning Process
Not every contractor will perform duct cleanings the same way, but what we can do is tell you what you can expect when you hire Raynor Electric for duct cleaning service.
- Our duct cleaning professionals will remove and clean all of the registers.
- We will thoroughly clean the supply vents.
- Dirt and debris is brushed, collected and swept up by our grade A vacuum system.
- We will make sure that our technicians cover every inch of space in your home. They will work back through your heating system, overlapping most of the ductwork.
- The air handler fan is turned on and an antimicrobial treatment is placed into the warm air return. The fan will then circulate the treatment deep into the system.
Gloucester City Duct Cleaning Benefits
By having your heating ducts cleaned, you will benefit from reduced allergy symptoms, improved efficiency of your HVAC system, and improved air quality.
Having clean ducts will prevent extra dirt and debris from getting into your home, easing the symptoms that come with your allergies. Not to mention, your heating and cooling systems will not have to work as hard if there is not much dust present in the air. Because of the cleaner air that will be circulating throughout your home, you and your family will be able to enjoy whole house comfort all of the time.
To have your heating ducts cleaned by Raynor Electric, don’t hesitate to call us today!