If you’ve invested thousands of dollars in a backup generator for your home or business, then the last thing you want is for it to fail just when you need it most. But especially as your generator gets older, it’s prone to wear and tear. Fortunately, you can rely on Raynor Electric for top-notch generator repair in Medford.
Common Types of Generator Repair in Medford
There are a number of types of generator repair we frequently see, including:
- Broken fuel gauge. Fuel gauges are sensitive pieces of equipment, so they’re often one of the first things to get damaged. However, a malfunctioning fuel gauge means you have no way of knowing how much fuel is in the tank. And that can leave you stuck without power at an inopportune moment.
- The fuel bleeds back into the tank. Another common issue we see is that a fuel line is damaged in some way, and the fuel starts to bleed back into the tank.
- Oil leaks. Wear and tear, as well as exposure to the elements, can create breaks in the oil line. And when the oil starts to leak, it can result in underperformance.
- Coolant leaks. Also a problem caused by wear and tear, coolant leaks are a problem because if there’s not enough coolant, the generator will overheat.
- Failure to switch on. This can be caused by a number of things, including a broken motor and worn wires.
Call Raynor Electric for Generator Repair in Medford
If your generator needs repairs, it’s very important that you hire a qualified electrician. No matter how many DIY articles or videos you can find online, the truth is that you need a considerable amount of knowledge and expertise to safely work on a generator. Mistakes can be dangerous.
Instead of risking your safety to save a few bucks, make the smart choice and call Raynor Electric for generator repair in Medford. Our professionals are prompt and knowledgeable, and they’ll explain to you what type of repair your generator needs and what the costs will be. Plus, all of our services come with a warranty on labor and parts.
When you need the best generator repair in Medford, just call Raynor Electric. It’s that easy; so don’t delay!