Furnace Tune Up in Cherry Hill, NJ
When the Leaves Start Changing, You Know it’s Tune Up Time
Seeing the leaves on the trees changing colors, Halloween candy in stores, and Christmas layaway commercials on TV means only one thing – winter is coming. And what can we here in New Jersey count on winter to bring with it? The cold.
That’s why we want you to count on us here at Raynor to help keep you warm.
Your furnace is, of course, the reason you stay warm inside your home. But in order for it to do its job properly, it has to be maintained on a regular basis. That’s where we come in.
At Raynor, we perform a thorough inspection of your unit so you don’t have to worry about whether or not it’s going to function properly all winter long. Some of the tasks we will perform are:
- Checking blowers
- Changing filters
- Checking heating elements
- Inspecting electrical wiring
Though your annual tune up takes care of problems like dirty filters, ignition control issues, and thermostat malfunctions, you’ll want to perform other maintenance checks yourself year round to keep it clean and efficient. Some of the things you can do are:
- Dirt is your furnace’s biggest enemy. If it gets into the system, it can cause it to waste fuel and overheat. To prevent this, just periodically clean out the dirt that accumulates around it.
- Check the pilot light to make sure it is on and if it’s not, try relighting it.
- Check the flue for gaps or dents. It needs a clear vent path to the outdoors so it can’t have anything obstructing it.
Now is the time for your maintenance check up. Call Raynor Services today!