t Safety Services Archives
Schedule Now! Call
609-714-0505

Ceiling Fans Can Reduce the Risk of SIDS!

Posted on December 30, 2015 by admin in Blog, Safety Services

Ceiling fans can come in handy at all times of the year, whether it be for keeping your home cool during the summer or, if turned clockwise, trap heat to provide warmth in all the rooms in your home. They also serve as an incredibly cost-effective alternative to your average cooling and heating system. However, Read more…

5 Reasons to Get a Home Safety Inspection in Medford

Posted on October 20, 2015 by admin in Blog, Safety Services

electrical-panel-upgrade

Don’t think the electricity in your home is safe enough? Then call up a professional electrician who can give you a home safety inspection in Medford. There’s a lot that can go wrong with your electricity at this time of year, particularly with your electric panels, fuse boxes, switches, and outlets. Malfunctions with any of Read more…

5 Reasons to Install Smoke Detection in Medford

Posted on October 13, 2015 by admin in Blog, Safety Services

Not feeling safe enough in your home? Then consider smoke detection in Medford if you haven’t done so already. The National Fire Protection Association reports that firefighters in the United States tend to a residential fire every 77 seconds and a person dies due to fire or smoke inhalation every 135 minutes. That means you Read more…

Carbon Monoxide Detection in Medford: 5 Safety Tips

Posted on October 6, 2015 by admin in Blog, Safety Services

Carbon monoxide detection in Medford is an absolute must-have in your home this fall. Carbon monoxide is an odorless, invisible, and poisonous gas that causes death. Unfortunately for homeowners, one of the most common places to find it from your common household appliances, such as your furnace, generator, gas heater, or anything that burns natural Read more…

Rewiring Service in Cherry Hill

Posted on February 2, 2015 by admin in Blog, Electrical, Safety Services

electrician-in-medford

The wires in your home, like anything, tend to get worn down over time by over-extensive use. If that happens, your lighting and appliances will lose power or break before their expected lifespan is over. These electrical damages aren’t just frustrating and expensive…put can pose serious danger to your home! Having poor insulation on your wiring Read more…

Whole Home Surge Protection in Cherry Hill, NJ

Posted on December 2, 2014 by admin in Blog, Electrical, Safety Services

electrical-safety

Keep Sensitive Electronics Safe From Power Surges   A client wanted us to install a whole-home surge protector in his home. This is a system of separate surge protectors located throughout a house that keeps sensitive electronics, such as computers and televisions, safe from extreme surges due to lightning. Whole-home surge protectors divert spikes in Read more…

Rewiring in Cherry Hill, NJ

Posted on November 24, 2014 by admin in Blog, Electrical, Safety Services

home rewiring in medford, nj

A customer’s home’s wiring was faulty and her two-year-old refrigerator motor burned out as a result. She has an older house with an outdated fuse box, so we replaced that as well as the motor. All of her electrical components and appliances were working properly afterward. Have your Electrical System Checked Regularly to Avoid Potential Read more…

Carbon Monoxide Detectors in Beverly, NJ

Posted on September 29, 2014 by admin in Heating, Safety Services

furnace-replacement-benefits

Everyone New Jersey homeowner should have carbon monoxide detectors located throughout their home.  Most models of CO alarms are relatively inexpensive, but moreover they can quite literally save your life.  If you need help installing your detectors or you aren’t sure what kinds are right for your home, you should call Raynor to help you.  Read more…

Smoke Detector Replacement in Medford, NJ

Posted on September 29, 2014 by admin in Recent Work, Safety Services

carbon-monoxide

The other day we were reminded once again of just how important it is to have your smoke and CO detectors checked, particularly in the winter.  Over 400 Americans die annually of carbon monoxide poisoning during the coldest months of the year, and over a third of fire-related deaths in the U.S. occur because the Read more…

Electric Safety in Mount Laurel

Posted on June 5, 2014 by admin in Electrical, Safety Services

electrical-safety

How To: Stay Safe if Dealing with Water Damaged Electrical Equipment There’s no denying that Hurricane Sandy changed the way homeowners approached electric safety in Mount Laurel. Thanks to rising flood waters and subsequent water damage, homeowners found themselves vulnerable to a number of dangers from water-damaged equipment. Issues of electric safety in Mount Laurel Read more…

Dangers of Carbon Monoxide in Your Trenton Home

Posted on April 18, 2014 by admin in Blog, Safety Services

carbon-monoxide

Four Tips to Help Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Here are Raynor Services, we want to help you and your family better understand the dangerous effects of carbon monoxide. You’ve probably heard the stories, but maybe you didn’t think it could happen to you. While it is a rare occurrence, we want you to be prepared Read more…

Whole House Electrical System Grounding Trenton

Posted on March 11, 2014 by admin in Electrical, Safety Services

grounding

Protect Your Home and Your Family With a Grounded Electrical System At Raynor Services, we are often answering the same types of customer questions, the biggest one being: How can proper grounding of a home’s electrical wiring make my home safer? While we never mind informing our customers, we thought it’d be a great idea Read more…

Water in Electrical Panel in Cherry Hill, NJ

Posted on November 19, 2013 by admin in Blog, Electrical, Safety Services

circuit-breaker-replacement

An Obviously Dangerous Problem You Don’t Want to Escalate   After a recent heavy rain, a customer found there was water in his home’s electrical panel that was located in the basement. The main feed coming into the electrical box splits into two feeds. Water found its way through the middle of the cable, dripped Read more…

Smoke Detector Installation in Medford, NJ

Posted on November 19, 2013 by admin in Blog, Electrical, Safety Services

smoke-detector-installation

Protected No Matter Where the Fire   A customer wanted a hardwired smoke detector installed in his home to replace the individual battery-powered units he had throughout the house. This type of system provides a higher level of protection because each component communicates with the others if there is a problem in your home. For Read more…