Older Furnaces Cost You More Money in Monthly Electric Bills
When was the last time you got a new furnace? Maybe never. And, maybe, your heating system is working just fine, and you aren’t thinking about any potential problems that could occur in the middle of winter. But, that’s just the thing – heating problems can happen at any time and you want to make sure you – and your furnace – are prepared.
You may just go with the ebb and flow of the every day – turn your heat on and live with whatever temperature it gives you. But, is that really enough? Your furnace may be at the end of it’s usable life, and you could be completely unaware.
So, how will you know it’s time for a furnace replacement? That’s what Raynor Services is here to help you with.
When You Need a Furnace Replacement
- Age: This plays a huge factor because as your furnace ages, it’s efficiency goes down. The average lifespan of a furnace is about 16-2o years and after that point it’s not clear how many good years you’ll have left.
- Strange noises: You aren’t supposed to hear a loud, banging noise coming from your furnace. If you do, you know something isn’t right.
- More dust: Older units can’t moisturize and clean the air in your home so you will probably notice more dust than usual, cracked furniture, or drooping plants. If that’s the case, you know it’s time to invest in a new system.
- Higher gas and electric bills: Older furnaces run longer and harder only to produce the same amount of heat. This means you pay more money for less efficiency.
- Extra repairs: If you continuously find yourself calling in a technician to repair your furnace, you are wasting money. It will be more cost-efficient for you to replace the entire unit in one fell swoop, rather than always paying repair costs
Besides knowing you will have a working, reliable furnace day in and day out, you’ll also have improved air quality, you’ll be able to better manage the temperature in your home, and you will reduce your energy bills by 40%.
And, at Raynor Services, we offer free proposals on home heating system replacements and installations. Don’t miss out – call us today!