You’ve obviously seen the weather reports lately. It’s all hot temperatures, sunshine, and no rain in sight. You and your family are basking in the cool air from your ever-reliable AC to escape the heat. But here’s one thing you may have not considered before: what happens if your cooling system suddenly breaks down? Would you simply allow that molten summertime heat to overtake your home? Of course not, especially with your family’s comfort on the line. That’s why you should make a point this summer to consider AC repair in Marlton, NJ. One small problem with your cooling system can prove incredibly damaging to its lifespan.
But when should you call for repair? What sorts of things should you notice about your air conditioning? Allow the team at Raynor Electric to help you. We can ensure you receive AC repair in Marlton, NJ from one of our licensed, fully-trained technicians. Our repairs are speedy and durable so you’ll have new and improved air conditioning in your home as soon as possible. We’ll even show what signs you should notice with your AC so you know to call for our services immediately!
When Should You Call Raynor for AC Repair in Marlton, NJ?
Please pay attention to any of the following when you begin to suspect that your AC is in desperate need of repair:
- Loud, strange noises such as squealing, grinding, or grating indicate a problem with your AC’s internal components. Your AC ideally shouldn’t be making any noises, so it’s time to call for repair to avoid a massive system breakdown.
- Slow startup time. Any time longer than a few minutes is exactly is means for concern. Your Ac should be turning on within moments, so call for repair to receive cool air immediately when you need it the most.
- Poor air flow. Not feeling like your AC is delivering the amount of cool air like it should? Then it may have something to do with air filters being blocked by dirt, dust, or debris.
- Air conditioning leaks. Leaks are usually due to clogged condenser tubes or leaking refrigerant. You may notice moisture forming around the area of your air conditioner and refusal to clean it up may result in water damage or lower efficiency.
- Musty odors. Mustiness will often come with the excess levels of moisture around your home brought on by leaks. This can greatly take away from your indoor air quality which will require repairs that both improve cooling and keep the air in your home smelling fresh.
Contact Raynor Electric today if you need AC repair in Marlton, NJ for improve home cooling, especially if you notice any of these signs!