Not feeling safe enough in your home? Then consider smoke detection in Medford if you haven’t done so already. The National Fire Protection Association reports that firefighters in the United States tend to a residential fire every 77 seconds and a person dies due to fire or smoke inhalation every 135 minutes. That means you can lose your home, money, personal belongings, and worst of all, your life. If you want your Medford home to avoid becoming another statistic, then smoke detection in Medford is the perfect choice!
Raynor Electric will gladly install smoke detection in Medford once you give us a call. We know how essential smoke detection can be in your home, and we’ll work with you in installing smoke detection that will always be there for you in the case of an emergency. At Raynor Electric, we want your home to be equipped with the best safety features available, and there’s no more important safety feature than smoke detection in Medford.
Why Should You Invest in Smoke Detection in Medford?
If you have yet to install a smoke detector or need an upgrade, here are 5 reasons why you should absolutely go ahead and do it:
- Quick Detection: When there’s smoke in your home, you need to be alerted immediately. Fortunately, it can detect smoke as soon as possible so you have plenty of time to devise a way to eliminate smoke or come up with an evacuation plan to bring you and your family to safety.
- Loud Noise: Many residential fires occur in the evening when homeowner are sound asleep. The prospect of being sound asleep as a fire spreads throughout your home is terrifying. Thankfully, the loud noise of the smoke detector can wake you up and usher you to safety before a fire even starts. It may grate on the ears, but it’s the noise that can save you from danger.
- Home Preservation: Without proper smoke detection in Medford, your home may be in jeopardy. Smoke and fire can cause serious property damage that can leave you totally drained of finances due home remodeling or finding a new home entirely. Fortunately, smoke detection will give you time to call the fire department before your home is totally engulfed in flames.
- Smoke Inhalation Prevention: Smoke detection doesn’t necessarily translate into a full-scale fire. Even at its least effective, smoke inhalation can lead to blurred vision and breathing problems. A smoke detector will alert you of smoke and give you time to find a way to eliminate it from your household.
- Guaranteed Safety: And, really, when it all comes down to it, the safety of you and your family is most important. A smoke detector will alert you of danger and give you and your family time to develop an evacuation plan. A smoke detector is device that’s always got your back, especially when smoke and flames begin to rise.
Contact Raynor Electric today if you want to learn more about smoke detection in Medford and how it can help you!